Wednesday 4 January 2012

Finally!

The first time I actually spent time reading a blog article was when my dear friend had started posting up her thoughts on a blogsite.  I enjoyed it......very much, strangely.  She wrote very well, describing her views, thoughts and feelins very well.  Most importantly, I feel connected to her...even though she is staying quite a far distance from me.

Following that I actually read other blogs, by chance, when I googled for specific topics.  I got excited and felt the urge to create a blog for myself.  "Such a great way to share one's interests and thoughts, and be connected with people who share alike....." so I thought warmly to myself.  That was my thought 3 years ago.  I didn't pursue this interest.

It, however, continues to remain in my "Top 5" list of things to do whenever I manage to find some time on my own.  Each time, I would procrastinate, telling myself that there are other things more urgent that I have to do and certainly creating a blog for myself to share is not that critical.  Also, what would I want to blog about if I have one?  How should I start writing again when I have not done so for many years besides writing very formal corporate proposals?  Who.......?  So what if........?  The list of questions I have in my head went on and on.  So, it remains faithfully on my "Top 5" list to do.....yet again.

Today, I finally told myself to push ahead or I will never do so.....then maybe I should delete it from my "Top 5" list.  Top listing is meant for things that need to be done.

So, here it is.  Simple as the blog may look, it is an effort I put in for myself......finanlly convincing myself this is the time to act on it.

Welcome to the birth of Sweetpea Yeo's blog :)

No comments: