Saturday 11 February 2012

Sweet & Sour Fish

Home-cooked food will always be my choice over any fine dining, simply because it warms one's heart and stomach.

I don't cook as often as I should have and I resolute to do better this year.  An aspiring chef of the Yeo's home kitchen, making references to cook book and recipes from internet plus performing experiments in the kitchen are a joy.

Sweet & Sour Fish is a common dish you can order from a "zhi cha" stall.  I have not cooked this dish as it involves frying, a process I don't enjoy.  Since the aim is to cook more often and to prepare different dishes for the family, here is Sweetpea's Sweet & Sour Fish.


Such a great dish to have for the enjoyment of both adults and kids.  Goes very well with rice and it is filled with a variety of food nutrients with fish, cucumber, pineapple, onion and chilli.

No comments: